Friday, October 19, 2012

Today I find that waking up early improves my attitude drastically...once I do it a couple days in a row. At very first, it was tough. I complained to myself and was so tempted to just crawl back under the covers.

I know myself. I will not get out of bed that early unless I know someone is counting on me. So I have had to meet people early for multiple days now, on purpose, to get my lazy self out of bed.

It works.

Now my body is getting itself up earlier and earlier. As long as it stops that soon, I'll be pleasantly waking up early. If I keep waking up earlier and earlier...well, I'll have a different set of problems.

I don't know where you live, reader, but I live in such a beautiful place. The leaves are red and orange and yellow and covering things. It's like someone is sharpening crayons and letting the shavings crumble across the tattered canvas of the earth.

Yep. Definitely a poetic day.


No comments:

Post a Comment